Tuesday 26 June 2012

Leeds College of Art graduates 2012

Last week I paid a visit to the Leeds College of Art degree show. It's always lovely to go back and visit the college and of course really interesting to see what this years work is like. There were lots of things I liked in the show but I have compiled some images of my favourites. All pictures are taken from the individuals blogs/website etc.

I imagine many of these will be exhibiting at New Designers this week down in London. It would have been great to be there at the same time to see the work again, and of course the rest of the textile courses exhibiting. I however, will be there in the 'One Year On' section in Part 2 next week!

Amy Selina





Hollie Mc-Neil




Joel Wilson






Kathryn Oxley




Laura Kiteley






Leanne Robson




Lisa Martin





Marie Parry





Rebecca Skinner

3 comments:

laurakiteley said...

aww you put my work up :) thanks! x

Jessica said...

You're very welcome! Your animals are lovely

Ellie Hyde said...

gutted I couldn't go, the work looks ace