Friday 15 June 2012

Stockist - Whitby Book Shop

I just wanted to write a little post about one of my local stockists: Whitby Book Shop. If anyone has visited before you will know it is a fantastic store, with a varied and interesting collection of books, greetings cards and gifts. I was thrilled when they wanted to place a card and tea towel order with me. I went to drop off some more stock today and got a few photos, although the rain has been torrential on the North York coast all day so the pics have a bit of rain in them!

The bookshop is located on Church Street, on the 'old' side of the river. It is up a cobbled street lined on either side with fudge, rock, gift and jet jewellery shops. The street leads to the famous 199 steps, at the top of which is Whitby Abbey. This part of town if full of quirk and charm, and is a great place to visit!




0 comments: